By 1902 A. York and Sons Winery was making 40,000 gallons of wine per year. They sold locally but also shipped wine to the East Coast in railroad tank cars.
The Dallidet vineyards, lost to the Commercial Bank, are subdivided for housing as the La Viña Tract.
A. York and Sons purchase additional land and plants grapes.
The York family expand the winery. The family makes the bricks and adds extensions to the original winery.